The heating system has a major role when we are talking about energy-efficient buildings.
Energy-efficient buildings (new constructions or renovated existing buildings) can be defined as buildings that are designed to provide a significant reduction of the energy need for heating and cooling, independently of the energy and of the equipment that will be chosen to heat or cool the building.
OUR HEATING SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- Analysis of the property’s heating needs
- Evaluation of existing systems
- Proposed investment plan
- Assessment of the opportunities to utilise ground source heat or other heat pump solutions
- Optimisation of the heating systems
- Project implementation
- Monitoring and proactive adjustment
In our design, we are utilising the newest technology and optimised solution that give our customers the best possible result.