Maintain a high level of energy efficiency.
Investing in a building to improve its performance and achieving a higher efficiency rating is a milestone many developers, investors and building owners aspire to. However, the journey doesn’t end once the desired efficiency rating is reached: the next challenge is maintaining that rating.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ASPECTS OF REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT?
- Real-time energy monitoring
- Controlling the operative costs
- Managing property maintenance and service works
- Following and taking care of energy efficiency
- Proactively improving the buildings